Ford Transit Connect Forum

Rare European Transit Connect Parts

I sold my transit connect and no longer need these parts. I had a "Euro" styled transit connect with european parts, lowering kit, and custom wheels. I got constant compliments on the van. Here are some of the parts that helped with the details.

1. I have a set of European Mondeo door pulls that fit a transit connect. I have a set that is brushed aluminum and a chrome set. $30 per set. New price is $25 per set!

IMG_6917.JPG

2. I have 2 of the European 3rd brake lights. I had a hard time finding someone that would sell me these! This fills the odd void in the rear door and gives you the euro look. Both SOLD!

IMG_6919.JPG

IMG_6918.JPG

3. Early transit connect amber side markers. I think these look much better than the clear lights. $20 for the pair. New price is $15 for the pair!

IMG_6920.JPG

4. Full size transit (not transit connect) center caps. These do not fit the transit connect wheels but could be made to fit. These cost me $60. $10 for the set.

IMG_6921.JPG

Edited by zombiechad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...