Ford Transit Connect Forum

Passenger seat armrest

scottacus1100

• 6 months later...

Saw they make an aftermarket one in the UK market for 85 Euros or so. It is a wide arm rest that fits between the seats and works for driver and passenger.

Now a different question, has anyone taken their armrest off the driver seat? How easily did it come off?

• 4 weeks later...

Saw they make an aftermarket one in the UK market for 85 Euros or so. It is a wide arm rest that fits between the seats and works for driver and passenger.

Now a different question, has anyone taken their armrest off the driver seat? How easily did it come off?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Old thread, I know, but . . . . 1st I've seen on eBay - - Looks to be from a RHD - - - expensive IMO - - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Transit-Connect-4-dr-Van-Blue-Gray-Cloth-Front-Bucket-Seats-2012-Left-Right-/201133101247?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ed47790bf&vxp=mtr

No luck ever for a driver side wi armrest on eBay UK - - Seems to be no interest in shipping to the US - Most won't even respond to eMail/eBay requests.

Hello danbyrambler. Take a close look at the seats on the eBay listing you provided. Even though the eBay seller is in the US, those are seats from a Transit Connect built for a country that drives on the LEFT side of the road! As per the description and pictures, the arm rest is on the left side of the left seat. In the US, our left seat has the arm rest on the right side. Also, as per the picture, the seat belt locks into the left side, our left seat has the seatbelt lock into the right side. You may have found the answer to many forum members who wanted an arm rest for our passenger seat!

• 3 years later...

I'm not sure if anyone is still interested, but I made my own. 

I used the factory cupholder, ABS pipe and caps, plywood, carriage bolts and some cheap armrests from Canadian Tire. I finshed it off with two flip down cup holders. 

It's sturdy and removable. 

Studio_20180112_144808.jpg

Studio_20180112_144841.jpg

Studio_20180112_145117.jpg

Studio_20180112_145046.jpg

Studio_20180112_145146.jpg

Studio_20180112_144947.jpg

Studio_20180112_145228.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...