Welcome to the Ford Transit Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
These basic terms of service and other provisions listed are subject to change without warning or notice.
FordTransitForum.com is a service provider as set forth under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act "DMCA" safe harbor provisions, Title 17, United States Code, Section 412©(2) ("DMCA").
BASIC TERMS OF SERVICE "TOS", LEGAL NOTICES
The posting of pornographic is strictly prohibited. The posting of copy written material without permission of the copyright holder is strictly prohibited. It is strictly prohibited to post the personal contact information of anyone.
FordTransitForum.com "Message boards" may NOT be actively moderated.
FordTransitForum.com is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
We will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you, except we may do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary A: to comply with the law; B: to comply with a legal process; C: to enforce terms and conditions; D: to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or E: to protect the interests of FordTransitForum.com or others. Please post responsibly and remember that you are responsible for your own words and postings. Be careful about making comments that could be libelous or slanderous and avoid copyright infringement by being aware of copyright laws.
The messages express the views of the author of the message and not those of FordTransitForum.com. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately.
I. Under section [512(i)(1)(A)] of the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act, users who infringe copyrighted material will have their accounts terminated. Additionally, we may be required to disclose your identity should a copyright infringement complaint be filed against you. Should FordTransitForum.com terminate your user account under provisions of the DMCA as set forth by the Federal government you will be prohibited from registering again. Account termination does not entitle us to remove any post(s) that you made or topic(s) that you started.
II. Should you request your account to be terminated, we will lock your account and change your e-mail address. We are not required to remove any post(s) that you made or topic(s) that you started.
Ford employees posting on these message boards must be certain not to disclose any confidential information. Contact Ford Security if you are not sure what you are not allowed to post.
REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
To report copyright infringement, please contact us immediately via e-mail or phone so that it can be resolved as soon as possible.
FordTransitForum.com (service provider as set forth under the DMCA "safe harbor" provisions) will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512©(2) ("DMCA"). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this service:
Click here to contact us.
In your notification, please include:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (link or URL). If the material is posted on various forums, please notify us of the locations (links or URLs);
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as a telephone number, an address, and if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Depending upon the nature of the notification, the alleged infringing party may be notified and, if applicable, provided with an opportunity to submit a counter notification. Upon receipt of a proper counter notification, the designated agent will review it and then forward the counter notification to the complaining party.
There are serious legal consequences for submitting frivolous or false notifications of copyright infringement under provisions of the DMCA.