Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'open'.
Found 1 result
I've setup my 2014 FTC wagon for camping but I'm super bummed to realize that there's no way to open the rear liftgate from the inside. Is there some obscure lever that I'm missing? If not, has anyone modded theirs to open from the inside? I found this in the transit form ... but I'm not sure how to wire it correctly and I'm hoping for a way to avoid cutting trim.