Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'noises'.
Found 1 result
Well, just over 1000 miles and already the rattles are showing up in my van. Sounds like the sliding doors but hard to pin down while driving. In the 1980's I had a nice, full size Ford window van that was pretty quiet. This is my second van, and it's not! Is it typical of these vans to exhibit rattles in the area of the sliding doors? The fit of the doors when closed seems pretty tight, but maybe they bounce around in the body?