Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'moulding'.
Found 1 result
Are the black body moldings good at holding paint? The front and back on the cargo van have just entirely too much black. I would like to paint the 4 pieces just above and below the taillights Frozen White same as the rest of the van. This should also help tone down the tall taillights of which I am not a big fan. Something like this, please excuse the roughness of my artwork.