Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lower'.
Found 1 result
I noticed on Ebay that some gen2 TCs have a center console with an armrest, like this one. My '14 TC Van has a console with an open cubby hole like this and a single armrest on the seat. Does anyone know if I could use the former type of console with the seat I have, will the armrests fit side by side? Can I remove the armrest from the seat I have? Thanks for any help or Ideas.