Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'knocking'.
Found 1 result
Hi Everyone, I have a knocking from the front end over rough roads,potholes,speedbumps etc. Especially noticable at low speads and small left to right movements or when the front suspension drops to full extension. everything is stock on the van at this point. It seems to be from both sides which leads me to think its in the suspension. Anyone else had something similar and found the cure? 15k miles. seams a little rediculous