Welcome to the Ford Transit Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'hauling'.
Found 1 result
Hello I am picking up my 2017 XLT SWB in 2 weeks. Can someone tell me the dimensions from the back of the driver/passenger seat (moved back as far as possible) to the back of the van. Hoping my 68" Honda Grom motorcycle will fit, without having to angle it. (of course with second row removed :P) Thanks Midas