Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fuse panel access'.
Found 1 result
Hi, I have a 2015 Ford Grand Tourneo Connect it is UK spec RH Drive There is apparently a fuse panel somewhere in the front passenger well/ bulkhead I cannot find it - if it is behind he glove box how do you access it. Do you need to take out the Glove Box? and if that is the case what's the process for removing said glove box. TIA