Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'electrical drain'.
Found 1 result
I have a 2017 transit connect that has had a battery drain issue. Wondering if anyone knows how much voltage fall off should be expected in a 24 hour period? Ford changed key fob program in onboard computer, and that helped quite a bit. Still has about 1 volt drain in 24 hours parked. Nothing left on or plugged in. Battery was going dead in 48 hours being parked before Ford program fix. What is still consuming power when parked?