Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'catalytic converter'.
Found 1 result
Hi, I'm new here, with a brandnew Transit Connect 1.5TDCi LWB Van - of which I want to remove the catalytic convertor by means of "gutting": taking the actual catalytic converter out of the metal housing it sits in. I know how to do this but need to know how many Lambda sensors this car has, 1 (pre-converter only) or 2 (pre- & post converter). Anybody knows, can help me?