Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'anti-theft clicking starting'.
Found 1 result
Hello, So twice now I have gotten in my 2014 TC and the starter ( I assume) is just clicking. The first time I though it was the battery and jumped it and it did start. Had the battery tested and it was fine. Happened again ..not quite as bad clicking but did start. I did notice both times the " No key detected " Light came on first. That led me to think it might be an Anti-theft issue. Any help really appreciated. Bigfoot