Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'adrian steel'.
Found 2 results
OK, I guess I am dumber than I thought. I just received two shelving units made by Adrian Steel Shelving. The units are AD32TC. Has anyone had any experience installing these shelves? Let me say that the instructions are poorly printed. Photos of important detail assemblies are the size of a postage stamp, and too fuzzy to see any better even with a magnifying glass.