Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Gasoline Powered'.
Found 1 result
johnsonmy posted a topic in GasolineToday I removed the "snorkel" going from the air cleaner toward the drivers side front fender. So far, I have better throttle response and it stays in overdrive longer before down shifting going up hills. Will this also provide better mpg? We shall see. See item just under bolt number 6.