Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Mike, Thanks for the quick reply/info. I have used fuse extenders and a similar wire path (to an interior fuse block) to do a dash cam on a Ford fiesta. Seeing the a-pillar cover off is a great confidence booster.
has anyone added a dash cam to their TC? In my 2016 TC titanium there is a large sensor pod/center windshield panel associated with the rearview mirror. I expect there is power here that I could tap into for a dash cam. does anyone have a wiring diagram for this assembly/know the safe way to pop off the cover?