Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
I bought a 2012 Ford Transit connect 2.0 about a mounth ago love the truck but check engine light is on I took code test came up with po,300,po 302 so went to #2 plug changed plug and coil erase code still the samething so I pull the plug and took compression test #1/210 #2/50 #3/180 #5/210 so no compression on #2 I have not been able to find any repair book on this truck