Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Pinger replied to Jaymz's topic in Glass, Lenses, Lights, Mirrors, Window Tint & WipersThis just happened to me. Temp was 47, defrost was on and heater was on 10+ min before I left. Once on the road, the back window of my 2016 ford transit connect exploded. There was a little dew but no rain or snow. I’m in shock. I grew up in Buffalo New York and never ever experienced or heard of this.