Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Everything posted by Davidschuurman
I just replaced the fob battery, and reprogrammed it, and it seems to lock fine when I pull the key out of the ignition but when I step out of the vehicle it doesn't lock or unlock. basically sounds like it's weak (the noise it makes when it locks is louder and when it doesn't work the noise of the actuation is really quiet). is this a problem with the door mechanism? or something with my programming?