Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
I would also like this info. It looks like RailGrab isn't available on Yakima's site anymore, and their online fit check doesn't say anything will work. Was this an older version of the RailGrab? Thule suggests either: 1. AeroBlade 7603 2. Aeroblade ARB53 with the Rapid Podium Foot Pack and Kit 4016 3. Or, their normal square bars with the Podium Foot Pack and Kit 4016 I'm leaning toward the AeroBlade, but I've got a bunch of older Yakima stuff, and I don't really want to replace all of it. Any other experiences?