Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Hey All! I'm having an issue I've read a bit about but haven't been able to fix! My Transit has seemingly random issues starting. Will be fine for a week. Then leave you stuck in a parking lot for 10min. Then be fine again. Had it serviced twice, parts in ignition replaced, same problem. I posted a video of this issue happening on youtube called- Ford Transit Connect 2010 starting issue Any ideas really appreciated! Thanks!