Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
My young daughter poured a glass of water across the driver side dash, into the defrost vent. I thought it might just drain out the condensation drain. However, now the both the damper control, and temp control knobs do not work. The blower works in all speeds, but the air damper is stuck in the defrost position. i suspect a controller has shorted out, but there is no associated fuses blown. what has been shorted out/damaged, and where is it located?