Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
I have a question regarding the row of buttons just below the climate control dials. On my 2016 Transit Connect buttons 1 and 3 are blank, 2 is the defrost. I'm looking for a push on/push off button for 1 or 3, similar to the defrost. I'm adding aux hazard flashers for when I'm running mail. I'm a rural carrier for the USPS. I've put 18000 miles on my TC since March.