Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
I use my TC Passenger often as a Lyft rider vehicle. So the sliding doors get a lot of use. My question is will these sliding doors eventually have tracking problems. And should this be covered by the bumper to bumper warranty (figure Ford may consider this a wear item). And any advice on maintaining clearance and track is welcome. Thanks.