Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
rear brake noise when backing up, best described as dying seal. not a grinding sound, rubbing, scrapping,squeal, but a LOUD howling noise. Noise is random, not due to wet brakes, rust, ETC, but only when backing up. Noise started after they did a new brake job. Been to dealership 6 times they are unable to do anything about it. No service bulletin available. anyone else have this problem? Had video but too large to post.