Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
My 2008 t230 transit has started to knock from the bottom end and I am looking to replace the engine. It is fitted with an r3pa engine and my question is that I have a 2007 cmax which also has a 1.8 tdci engine with engine code kkda. Can I simply swap the engines over or is it more complex than that