Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
I have a 2012 TC that was wrecked that I picked up cheap. All the damage was the front end (hood, bumper cover, headlights, rebar, grilles). There was no airbag deployment. However, something is happening with the radio. It is only static all the time. The on/off, volume, and tuning do not work. The only way to turn off the static is to take out the fuse. Any ideas on what it could be and/or where to start troubleshooting?