Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
JohnnyV started following Change Front 12v Power to Switched from Always On?
JohnnyV posted a topic in <i>Accessories and Modifications</i>Hi, Just bought myself a 2016 TC XLT LWB. Love it! Want to mount my GPS up front, but have found that the front 12v power outlet is always on, leaving me vulnerable for a dead battery. Any thoughts on how to do this? Thanks in advance. -Johnny V
JohnnyV changed their profile photo