Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Hi all. I have a 2003 SWB and the central locking never worked. I bought a fob and programmed it. When I use the fob I can hear the central locking module clicking away but no locks working. Ive done a bit of investigating and noticed there used to be a lazerline immobiliser installed. Would this be the reason why? Could it be possible when the unit was removed this prevented the locks having a connection? Could someone point me in the correct direction. Many thanks DAve