Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Hi guys I'm looking for some help regards esp malfunction displayed on cluster this is only happened after picking it back up from the garage who fitted me a new clutch and also a wheel bearing after speaking with them they have asked me to take it in to put it on the computer but as we all know it is finding the time with work ect was just wondering if there is anything i could be checking in the meantime to try rectify myself cheers