Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
I need some guidance as to the best place to bring the wire from the battery through the bulk head. I read in another post to rout it through one of the "plugs above the peddles". I located what I think is a "plug" slightly above and twice as far to the left of the break peddle. However, I have looked everywhere on the other side for the back side of that plug but I can't find anything. Any tips on where to look or what I might need to disassemble to find the other side of that plug? Thanks much