Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
I have a similar issue: 2015 XLT, 21K miles, 2.5 auto, bought used from a Ford Dealer 3 months ago. "Thunks" when accelerating to pass or when coasting, then accelerating. Still under warranty & haven't had time to take to Dealer yet. I'm a former professional mechanic, it feels to me like a bad motor or trans mount. Also, transmisiison seems to take longer than normal to engage when shifting from fwd to reverse or vice-versa.