Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Hi guys need your help. I've got a transit connect tdci and it won't start so took it to a diesel dynastic. Who charged me £80 to plug it in. And it came up with fuel pump. So brought a new one. And worked fine for a day. And then it's got the same problem. Won't start on the key push it and it goes. Someone said it could be the spider. But could anyone tell me what the proper name is for it. And any one who could recommend what they think it might be. Thanks jo