Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
does your armrest sag, and not stay ratcheted into position? I am considering designing and manufacturing a new pawl, that will go inside the armrest. this is a 30 minute fix and would include the pawl and a retainer washer. If you are interested,message me. cost should be about $20 shipped in 48 USA states, more for overseas. Ford does not offer this part as best as I can tell. broken pawl attached as a photo