Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
John Warren posted a topic in Alarms, Keyless Entry, Key Fobs & Remote StartMy Transit Connect's driver's door was OK when I took it in for service at the Autonation in Delray Beach,, but then the dealer called me that the driver's side door lock was "making a noise." They wanted $500 to fix it. My questions are two fold. Does anyone have an idea what they've done and how I can fix it and does anyone have any idea how I can disconnect the electronics and simply go back ot using a mechanical key.