Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
Im having an issue with my cental locking, if i use the key in the door it will lock and unlock all the doors as it should, however if i unlock or lock it with the fob it unlocks and locks all doors except the drivers door, does anybody have any ideas on this issue, or any tips on what to test to pinpoint the fault? Regards