Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
1 pointIn an ideal scenario, yes, but my experience has proved otherwise. If the dealer can figure out how to do this then consider yourself lucky. So far for me, two different dealers and two different techs at the second dealer were unable to successfully disable the approach lights. And I'm not sure if any of the three techs successfully updated my 2015 TC BCM as required. Ford ETIS doesn't show it being updated, if that's accurate.