Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
1 pointA dozen years ago, backup cameras were $$$. Today, all the parts are less than $20. Cost is no longer a factor. It is simply wise to have the technology available. I recall when you could buy a car with or without power steering and power brakes. I still think that you can drive without power steering. You can stop without ABS. People slowed down to a safe speed without traction control. Today, every car comes with a camera. You can't fight progress. May as well argue that the square wheel was a better design.