Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
1 pointMine is also the XL. Install a backup camera. One of the first things I added after discovering that I couldn't see much with the blind spots and tinted windows. It should be really easy to run the wiring with a cargo van that does not have seats and an interior. You could even install the backup camera with a wireless kit to transmit the image, so that you don't have to run all the wiring from the camera to the monitor. To the best of my recollection, backup cameras are sold at less than $20.