Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
1 pointI like the aircraft style storage bins; they are great for storing some of the things that I like to have in my car, but rarely need access to, such as first-aid kit, emergency kit and supplies, flashlight, some small basic tools, etc. They are always there, never in the way, neatly put away. And for $100, I think it is a reasonable option for storage that is unobtrusive. That being said, I never carry passengers who might want to use the bins for themselves.