Welcome to the Ford Transit Forum
Welcome to the Ford Transit Connect Forum - the largest Ford Transit forum discussion board. Like most online communities, you must register to post and take advantage of other features that this community has to offer, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Transit Connect Forum by signing in or creating an account.
• Receive special product discounts
• Invitations to events
• Start new topics and reply to others
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Get your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create an album and post photos. . .More!
Click here to create an account now.
1 pointMrtn, tanks for the pics This is clear evidence that public tastes are changing. We will likely see an explosion of these vehicles on the roads. My son gets lots of complements as he travels from place to place. His is a 2012 SWB missing one wheel cover It's a camper in a can